Normal Business Hours - For all services, during normal business hours please call our office and our customer representatives will help direct your call. The number is 773-2213.
Emergency After Hours Technical Support - Please leave a message and a technician will return your call shortly thereafter. The number is 773-2213 ext. 13.
Anytime Internet Support - (800) 205-1110
After Hours Digital TV Support - (515) 830-0101
Below are some simple troubleshooting steps which may help you resolve your issue. If you still cannot get your services running properly, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
1. No dial tone - Check all phones in the house, is there one off hook? Do you have a satellite receiver that has a phone line plugged into it? If so, unplug that particular line and recheck phones. Sometimes, lightning can strike a receiver and short out that phone line. If you are have no dial tone, call the office and we will send a technician out within 24 hours.
2. Any other dial tone problems, please call the office to schedule an appointment during our business hours.
1. Page cannot be displayed/Modem is not syncing up - First try another webpage, sometimes websites may go down. If you receive the error again, try rebooting your modem and computer as stated above. If you have a wireless router, you will need to reboot each piece of equipment separately – start with the modem, then the router, and then the computer.
2. Email sending or receiving - Sometimes settings may need to be rechecked. You can do this by following this step by step tutorial...
http://support.netins.net/email/selclient.htm or call 1-800-205-1110.
1. There is no picture, screen has “Quative” screen, or screen is black. Reboot your set top box. Simply unplug the box from wall for a few seconds, then plug back in. It will take a few minutes for the box to reboot. If the power button is red when you boot up, simply tap the button once to turn it green. If you have any additional equipment such as Ruckus, you will need to reboot that as well.
2. Power outage – no picture. After a power outage, you may need to reboot your equipment. First reboot the modem, once this is back up (all the lights are on) then reboot the set top box/ receiver. It is important to do this in this order because the modem takes longer to boot up and you need to ensure one is in sync with the other.
3. Channels are freezing up - Some stations may be experiencing problems. Try changing the channel. If problem persists, please call our office immediately so we can capture the problem.
4. Remote control problems - Please call the office; we will let you try a different remote.